Thankful Friday

Friday, January 3, 2014


Today I'm thankful for this blog. Amidst all the possibility and confusion that is happening in my life, it's nice to have somewhere to put up the energy that gets pent up inside. It's nice to think that maybe, one day down the road, this project of mine could do some good and help people remember how to live kindly. I look forward to the smaller projects I've started with this blog and think that I'll learn a lot this year from it. There are so many things I hope to improve about myself and I'm so grateful to be able to do that and hope that sharing it makes a difference to someone else too.

What are you thankful for this week?

Next Monday, I'll be writing my first post of the year about living a healthier life so stay tuned - enjoy your weekend!

23 Instagrams to follow to travel the world in 2014

You can visit Jimmy Stewart's grave  - Here's a little more about it & his amazing life

If you've been considering starting a journal..begin here. (I'll be writing more about journaling in the future)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs