R.A.C.K. Update

Friday, December 13, 2013



Well, the first 12 days have passed and while I have had to change my original plans for the days' assignments, I've still done what I could to do a Random Act of (Christmas) Kindness each day. Due to a lot of things going on here in the personal life, my R.A.C.K.'s have been more family centered instead of stranger centered. I've cleaned the house we're staying in, shoveled walks, decorated for Christmas, baked cookies to raise spirits, brought groceries to family, cooked meals, done laundry, written a letter telling someone how much they have meant to my life and a few other things. I still plan on some of the bigger assignments I'd originally chosen, however due to personal constraints right now, the days are just being shuffled from the original schedule.

Hoping you're all having a wonderful and mindful December so far - enjoy your weekend! Here are a couple fun links for you, Happy Friday, all!

Kid President Shares Your 'Things We Should Say More Often'

A Basic Wine Guide

World War II Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs