Eleven pipers piping...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013


This week I'm spending my time cleaning, cooking, and basically doing whatever I can to support everyone here as we work through a rough family time (although I just burned my quiche, so that particular cooking experience didn't go as planned). Hoping you all are having a wonderful week so far and enjoying the weather in your area. Here it's cold and snowy - but I love it. So spend the rest of today and the week embracing the winter! Drink some hot cider and cuddle up in a warm blanket watching a fire (or the yule log somewhere). Here are a couple fun things to entertain you and make the rest of your week a little more fun:

Possibly the best husband ever.

11 Wonderful Winter Weather Terms

Why Root Beer is Called That

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs