Wishing you all a warm and tasty holiday!

Thursday, November 28, 2013





While Law of Bambi is on vacation this week, I wanted to let everyone know that we hope you have a happy and thankful holiday!

This season I have been thinking every day about how thankful I am to have this amazing husband of mine and our two gorgeous (albeit rambunctious) sons. I'm thankful for ALL of my wonderful family - those by blood, by law, and by the grace of kindred spirits. I'm grateful for being fortunate enough to travel and spend the holiday with my husband's truly sweet grandmother as well as staying for an extended visit over the next 10 days to spend time with her as well as my mother in law. I'm humbled by how wonderful my life is. My oldest son is picking up words and communicating more every day, working to overcome his speech delay and it has been so rewarding to watch him learning so much. My youngest has taken to walking over the last few weeks like a fish to water, and watching the two of them bonding is one of the most adorable things I've ever gotten to spend my days watching. I'm thankful for having the opportunity to work in school and move closer to my dream job. I've especially been grateful for the networking and connections I've made to some amazing people through social media like the great program in Brooklyn educating students and teaching them the art of hip hop and MCing, Rhyme Factory. Or the fantastic local urban garden program in Cleveland I recently found out about, Green in the Ghetto. There are more but I'm so excited for all of the things I will be able to newly support and learn from in the coming year. 

Hoping you all enjoy a wonderful holiday weekend with your loved ones, stay warm & enjoy some delicious food!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs