Simply Grateful.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

GRATITUDE There is ALWAYS Something to be GRATEFUL for (Cottage or Beach House Wall Art Photography Inspirational Quote Thankful Rene Marie)
Buy this beautiful print from Beach Cottage Life on Etsy

Today I wanted to just quickly say how thankful I am to have the family and life I am so privileged to wake up with every single day. I grew up with amazing parents - I realize their true worth with more certainty with almost every passing hour. It's crazy to me that they never killed me or my sisters for all the stunts we pulled. Those sisters of mine are beautiful women who continually teach me more about myself and who I want to be. They are miles away from me now but never waste a minute before they let me know how much they love and miss me and my family. Each of them has a place in my heart that no one else on Earth could ever fill. 

With Thanksgiving coming this week, who are you grateful for? Have you told them how much they mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs