Happy Valentine's Day, from the recluse

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's idea via No Biggie

Sorry for the absence this week, everyone. I'm traveling and trying to find a new home for my family as we relocate across the country to Colorado. I've been thinking about the blog a lot and the projects I've been working on, like my challenge which ends today to not use my cellphone when I'm with other people or out on a date - I've done really well on it and have been so grateful for the opportunity to commit to spending my time focused on those I'm with and not social media. I do have a new interview to share with you all which includes a new 30 day challenge for me, but I'm going to have to save it for some time in the future. I have too many things happening right now between our relocation, packing, coordinating all of the moving parts with that and still doing my work for school. Because of all of that, I'm stepping away from Law of Bambi for the time being until things get settled again. I wish I could give you an exact date for that, but unfortunately I don't even know specifically when we'll finally be moving yet. Just know that the blog is not done, I'm still here. I just have life responsibilities right now that trump the time commitment that a daily blog requires. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day, and as one of my good friends said this morning - make sure to let someone know you love them today even if you aren't in a relationship. Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers, so show more love today. I don't know a single person who couldn't use a little extra care. 

Until we meet again, sweets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs